Winter Tennis and Win!
Attend your lessons between 16 July to 26 August and go into the draw to win some great prizes!
We know that the cold weather, wind and rain can scare some people off Tennis in winter but we want to assure you that Tennis is a great way to keep warm whilst keeping active, healthy and improving your tennis game whilst having fun with your coaches!
We also know that the continuation of Tennis lessons without a break is the best way to cement and improve those Forehands and Backhands to take your experience to the next level.
So kids to help motivate you we are running a promotion where you can win some awesome prizes!
All you have to do is:
- Attend your tennis lessons between 16th July- 26th of August 2018.
- Keep warm by wearing your beanie and/or scarf along with bringing your Tennis Passport*.
- Get your Passport ticked off by your Tennis Coach
Entry cards must be handed back to the Centre by 26 August, 2018 to be in the running to win one of the following prizes:
- 1st 1 hour private lesson and a kids racquet
- 2nd Northcote Tennis Club Pack
- 3rd Northcote Tennis Club T-shirt
* Please ask at customer service about receiving your Tennis Passport from Friday 16 July, 2018.
T&Cs can be found here