Stay Warm This Winter
We know that the cold weather can scare some people off swimming in winter but we want to assure you that swimming is a great way to build your immunity whilst keeping active, healthy and learning vital swimming skills.
Additionally we know that the continuation of swimming lessons without a break is the best way to cement and improve those important lifelong skills which are being learnt in the pool.
So kids, stay warm to and from your swimming lesson this winter and you can go into the draw to win an awesome prize.
All you have to do is:
- Attend your swimming lessons between 18 June and 29 July, 2018.
- Wear your beanie and/or scarf along with your free Philbert badge* to and from your lesson.
- Get your Philbert entry card* marked off by a nominated staff member.
To learn more about the benefits of swimming in winter visit Life Saving Victoria
Entry cards must be handed back to the Centre by 29 July, 2018 to be in the running to win one of the following prizes:
- Kids Fit Bit
- Winter Warmer Pack
- In-house Cafe Voucher valued at $30
* Please ask at customer service about receiving your free Philbert badge and entry card from Friday 15 June, 2018.
**T&Cs can be found here