About the centre
Northcote Aquatic and Recreation Centre partnerships
NARC partners with local council and many community, sports and government bodies.
Use this guide if you wish to supply goods or services to the YMCA.
With the staff and the facilities at the purpose-built NARC, both members and casual visitors can feel healthier and happier.
If you want to focus on you, your health and your fitness, The Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre is the place to be.
Owned by the City of Darebin, and located on Victoria Road, the centre is managed by YMCA Victoria. The facilities on offer are vast and we cater for people of all ages and all levels of fitness.
- Three great outdoor pools;
- A 25 metre indoor pool and play area with beach entry
- A Health Club with a great range of equipment;
- Child care centre;
- Over 100 Group Fitness classes on land and in water;
- A cycle studio with 19 cycle bikes;
- In house massage and Physio; and
- A 24-seat café, which can host parties
Convenient location at 180 Victoria Road, Northcote. Nearest intersection Separation Street.
Taking public transport? Take the Bus Route 250, 251 or 246 and get off at stop 34 - Victoria Rd, out the front of the Centre.
Plus there is heaps of free parking available.
NARC is well equipped to cater for people of all abilities including ramp access to the centre and within the facility to the group fitness hall.
- 7 accessible car spaces
- lift for access to the upstairs group fitness room
- beach entry for entering the warm water pool
- portable hoist to access any pool
- accessible change room hoist
- ambulant change room with a change bed